Proven Omaha Insurance Defense Firm Provides Effective Counsel
Knowledgeable advocates handle cases in Nebraska and Iowa
With a practice focused on insurance defense and other civil litigation matters, the attorneys of Nolan Olson & Stryker in Omaha have provided exceptional legal representation and service. Partners Brian D. Nolan and Susan L. Stryker each have over 30 years of experience in the practice of law. Our firm handles a wide range of needs, such as defense against accident claims, coverage opinions, employment counsel and alternative dispute resolution proceedings. As attorneys whose professional backgrounds include private firm practice and in-house counsel work with a major insurance company, we offer a unique blend of experience to help resolve the most difficult challenges successfully. Whether your case is decided inside or outside the courtroom, you can rely on us to protect your interests zealously while keeping you apprised of your situation and options.
Proven litigators protect the interests of carriers and policyholders
Given the current economic realities, we are constantly mindful of the rising costs of litigation, and we believe our experience allows us to provide cost-effective services without compromising results. This commitment has translated into considerable success for our clients and earned our firm’s lawyers well-deserved reputations as:
- Aggressive advocates — By researching the pertinent facts exhaustively and creating formidable arguments, we press for a positive outcome. Instead of concentrating on emotional appeals made by plaintiffs, our accomplished trial litigators keep the focus on achieving a proper outcome.
- Insightful strategists — Our attorneys seek creative ways to minimize liability and achieve our clients’ objectives. In each case, we develop a sound strategy, help anticipate your adversary’s tactics and prepare for all reasonable contingencies.
- Effective settlement negotiators — We have a thorough understanding of the value of certain claims and how a particular case might be resolved in court. Using this knowledge, we work to negotiate favorable settlements when it is in our clients’ best interests.
Our work has led to recognition and referrals from clients and colleagues. Attorneys Brian D. Nolan and Waldine H. Olson have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
Skilled attorneys handle mediation services and employment cases
Our Omaha location allows us to handle cases throughout Nebraska and Iowa relating to:
- Insurance defense —For all types of insurance defense and coverage matters, including bodily injury claims, commercial liability cases and property disputes, we provide incisive analysis of relevant policy terms and effective representation.
- Mediation — We offer mediation and arbitration services. Our attorneys also advocate for clients during alternative proceedings.
- Employment law — In discrimination, wrongful termination and other employment law matters, we counsel clients to help them minimize their legal exposure.
- Civil litigation — Our firm handles numerous types of civil litigation cases, consistently meeting the highest professional standards.
Regardless of how complex or simple your situation might be, we will clarify the relevant legal standards and vigorously pursue a favorable result.
Contact an accomplished Nebraska litigator to schedule an appointment
Nolan Olson & Stryker lawyers represent clients in state and federal courts throughout Nebraska and Iowa. We assist individuals, businesses and insurance companies in various civil matters and also provide mediation and arbitration services. Please call 402-979-9775 or contact us online to discuss your legal needs at our Omaha office.