Established Omaha firm aggressively litigates liability and damage issues
Effective insurance defense representation gives carriers and policyholders the ability to defeat unworthy claims, minimize liability and avoid unnecessary litigation costs. For over 30 years, attorneys at Nolan Olson & Stryker in Omaha have delivered skillful counsel on behalf of defendants in a wide range of claims. Our accomplished advocates have extensive experience in Nebraska and Iowa courts, but we always seek to find the forum that best serves our clients’ interests. After analyzing the relevant policy language and assessing how the law might be applied, we give carriers and defendants a well-supported analysis of their legal options and the potential costs and consequences associated with each choice. From there, our attorneys aggressively take on liability and damage issues to limit or eliminate defendants’ exposure.
Experienced attorneys take on injury, commercial and property claims
You can rely on our firm for skillful, strategic representation in any type of insurance defense litigation, including claims associated with:
- Bodily injuries — Our firm defends individuals and businesses in all types of personal injury and wrongful death matters such as premises liability and defective product actions.
- Auto accidents — To limit the exposure of carriers and policyholders in auto accident claims, we rely on accident reconstruction professionals and other experts when necessary to demonstrate which driver caused the accident.
- Property damage — For problems stemming from alleged construction defects, vehicle damage or other harm to property, we fight back against excessive demands and unsupported liability allegations.
- General commercial liability — In all types of commercial liability cases, our attorneys investigate the circumstances surrounding the claim and counter plaintiffs’ allegations.
- Subrogation — We provide comprehensive assistance in vehicle collision subrogation cases and other matters where a third party is seeking to recover damages it paid.
- Real estate and title actions — If a disagreement arises relating to the ownership or use of property, our lawyers assert the rights of our clients effectively in title insurance disputes and other real estate cases.
We have worked with major carriers on large-scale cases, but regardless of the potential exposure involved, our lawyers handle each insurance defense matter with the utmost focus and professionalism. Our proven attorneys actively pursue the best result possible and always keep clients apprised of case developments and potential costs.
Effective legal counselors advise on coverage opinions and bad faith litigation
When a potential question exists regarding policy coverage, our firm provides sound advice and opinion letters to insurance companies in a wide array of claims, including auto accident cases involving uninsured and underinsured motorists. When claimants are unhappy with their insurer’s coverage decision, our firm delivers sound defense against bad faith allegations. Whatever type of incident gave rise to the claim, we’ll collect the relevant materials to make the strongest possible case that an appropriate review occurred. If you are unsure about how a Nebraska or Iowa court might evaluate a specific set of facts, our background in these actions give you the information you need to make a wise decision on how to proceed.
Contact a knowledgeable Omaha insurance defense attorney for a consultation
Nolan Olson & Stryker provides comprehensive insurance defense representation for cases litigated in Nebraska and Iowa. To arrange a meeting regarding your matters, please call 402-979-9775 or contact us online. Our office is located in Omaha.