- Nebraska College of Law (JD, With Distinction, 2014)
- Trinity University (BA, Cum Laude, 2011)
- Nebraska 2014
- United States District Court - District of Nebraska 2014
- Iowa 2016
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit 2016
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award- Advanced Legal Research
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award- Arbitration
- Super Lawyers Great Plains Rising Star- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
While in law school, Ms. Stryker Viehman served as President of the student chapter of Defense Research Institute for one year. She served as research assistant to Professor Richard Leiter, assisting in updating and adding chapters for the seventh edition of National Survey of State Laws. Ms. Stryker Viehman was also on Moot Court Board and was coordinator of the Grether Moot Court Competition. In her final year of law school, Ms. Stryker Viehman served as the student representative to the Young Lawyers Division of the Omaha Bar Association. Since joining Nolan, Olson, & Stryker as an associate in 2014, Ms. Stryker Viehman gained experience in the firm’s litigation and appellate practices. In 2017, Ms. Stryker Viehman successfully briefed and argued a case before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Ms. Stryker Viehman was selected to the 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Great Plains Region Rising Stars List. No more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state were selected. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. A description of the selection methodology can be found here. Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state – those who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing law for 10 years or less.