- University of Nebraska College of Law (JD 1986)
- Creighton University (BA, Magna Cum Laude, 1983)
- Nebraska 1987
- United States District Court – District of Nebraska
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Foundation Fellow (Class of 2014)
Before returning to private practice, Ms. Stryker was employed as in-house counsel for a title insurance agency which was a regional office for a national title insurance company. Ms. Stryker also served as Assistant Regional Counsel for the national title insurance company for the States of Nebraska and Iowa. As in-house counsel and Assistant Regional Counsel, Ms. Stryker engaged in underwriting and claims handling. Ms. Stryker was a licensed title insurance agent in the State of Nebraska for over 10 years. Over the years she has served as a panelist and/or speaker for the Nebraska Land Title Association and the National Business Institute. Ms. Stryker currently serves on the Education Committee of the Nebraska Land Title Association and is a member of the Real Estate Probate and Trust Section of the Nebraska State Bar Association.